Monday, November 13, 2006

Hey whats up my name is Britt and I am in 5th grade. My best friends are Hannah, Kacey, Renee', Paige, Kayla, Claire, and Victoria. They are very good friends! Kacey cheers for the Jr. Trojans, Hannah is a student leader, Claire is in softball, Renee' is on the swim team, Paige loves gymnastics, Kayla likes to ride her bike, and Victoria plays basketball just like me. Victoria and I go to the movies and to the mall all the time. If you want to know about me well thier is a lot of things I like volleyball, swimming, football, softball, gymnastics, cheerleading, and I like to ride my bike. Well the reason I made this website is because I wnt to give people some advice like with boys, fashoin tips, and if someone makes fun of you. If you need some advice post a comment on my blog and I will respond as I check it daily at 4:00 p.m., and maybe sometimes in the morning. Well enjoy the website. Luv Ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl what is up this is kacey collins and wanted to say love da website

Anonymous said...

hi kewl website